Sunday, May 18, 2014

Look Classy NOT Trashy


Hello Ladies, one day I was talking to my guy friend about what I wore on my date, and he said that he was glad I wasn’t reviling too much of my body like most girls. Then it made me think how women always feel like they need to show off their body to look appealing to men when they really are just ruining the moment for their boyfriends. What I mean is they are not leading anything to their man’s imagination. In all honesty, it can be pretty dangerous and negative, because you never know what be running through a male’s mind at night, and you probably are their just to have a nice time on the date with no intimacy going on.  If it’s your first date the man could think you are easy and may do something to you.

Ladies I understand you want to be sexy, but there is a way to be classy with it and not trashy, by wearing shorts that are way beyond above your knees, along with a low cut or short shirt. Maybe, you can calm it down some where that just shows a little bit of skin, like a pencil dress or a cocktail dress. If it is just a casual date some fashionable jeans with a dressy shirt would be cute or a maxi dress would be cute along with heels of your choice, and of course don’t forget to accessorize. So, there you have it, dressing a little more decent makes a difference ladies, until next time ladies stay beautiful and fashionable, xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment