Thursday, May 1, 2014

My honey child product review


Being natural was one the most difficult yet best things of my life. I have done months of research on the internet just to find a product that works perfectly for me. Finally, I have found a product line that caught my attention. She had a great sale where you get a little sample pack for free so I went for it and begged my granny to buy it. After four days the package came and I was so excited to try it. The products were olive oil shampoo in which I loved a lot due to it making my hair super soft, yogurt deep conditioner which was horrible, and hair butter which was fantastic. I loved the shampoo and butter so much until I went ahead and bought full sizes and this time I bought more of their products.

The ingredients in these products are just absolutely phenomenal! I bought the Banana Crème Conditioner, Honey Nut sample kit (got it for free), Sophia’s Old Fashioned Hair Grease, and Type 4 Hair Crème. The first thing I tried was the banana conditioner, and let me tell you the scent smells just like bananas, after washing it out it left my hair with a little bit of a sheen. I suppose it’s because of the banana powder because it creates manageability, shine, growth and controls dandruff which is a plus for me. Also, it turns out this conditioner has biotin which is even better because it helps boost healthy hair growth and it goes directly on the scalp rather than in your body which causes most people to break out.

Next I used the Type 4 hair crème to twist and braid my hair. This product has some exotic ingredients like baohen oil, cuscus grass extract, eclipta erecta oil, and turmeric. Baohen oil and cuscus grass helps prevent baldness, repairs split ends, prevent graying, and added shine, while eclipta erecta oil and turmeric alleviates dandruff and stimulate hair growth. I love this product, for a first time my curls were actually defined. The product even went on my hair smoothly without a hassle. 

After smoothing on the Type 4 hair crème I then applied Sophia’s Hair Grease. This hair grease is not like any other ordinary grease, because its petroleum free. Yes, finally someone has invented grease without extra unnecessary junk in it. Due to no petroleum this will give all the oils in the formula to penetrate the hair shaft. The ingredients for this product are sunflower butter, raw honey, rosemary oil, olive oil, and fruit enzymes. This product is suppose to nourish dry dull strands and prevents an itchy scalp. Sophia’s hair grease did exactly what it said; my twists and braids were so shiny and healthy looking, not to mention they were smooth to the touch. It also made my hair color pop and my curls pop. I guess it’s because of the honey sense it’s thick and glossy.

Over all I am enjoying being natural because there are a variety of ways to where it up in braids, twists, twist outs, wash and goes, and straight( which some women don’t like due to the heat loosening or damaging their curls). Being natural is so versatile, you can where it in a variety of ways, although it may take months if not a year to find the right product but I finally made it. My Honey Child hair care line has saved my life. Now I have high expectations for my hair growth within the next two years.

No comments:

Post a Comment